Best Muay Thai Camps in Thailand for Beginners
- Do you want a toned body while simultaneously learning the ancient art of Muay Thai?
- Do you want to experience the diverse culture, stunning scenery, and exquisite cuisine along with an intense cardio workout in Thailand?
If yes, then this detailed guide is your answer!
You will learn the best camp locations in Thailand for Muay Thai training, including some extensive information.
Why MUAY THAI CAMPS?
If you are fascinated and excited about perfecting your skills in Muay Thai, then Thailand is an ideal place to develop and hone your expertise!
Since the national sport of Thailand is Muay Thai, you can find the best Muay Thai camps in the world. With many masters of Muay Thai to learn from, it will be one of the most enjoyable experiences you will ever have.
But when you have overwhelming options to choose from, tracking your ideal training camp can be difficult.
Every gym offers a different training atmosphere and practice routine, so you must pick wisely.
However, this article will save you the hassle by presenting the top 10 best Muay Thai training camps for beginners.
Best Muay Thai Camps in Thailand
Do you know how to pick the right camp?
Each camp specializes in its unique factors that become selling points.
These factors are critical during your search:
You have to consider that there is no one camp fits all notion for anyone. It depends on what you aim to achieve along with your end goal.
Among many Muay Thai training camps, some are high-end that cover extra expenses like food and lodging. Others are cheaper but still offer the best practice.
Regardless if you are new to Muay Thai or preparing for a competition, you’ll find a suitable camp for yourself on this list.
Within each part, the article will run through;
1) Location (travelling)
2) Muay Thai camp offers for beginners in that area (equipment, classes)
3) What it provides (local area, nearby eateries, attractions, prices)
TIGER MUAY THAI THAILAND
You might have heard of Tiger Muay a lot, and rightfully so. They are one of the best Muay Thai trainers in Thailand! Tiger Muay Thai has established a syndicate that offers both martial arts and fitness training. This camp has a stable flow of foreign and local fighters who want to test their skills in a benign environment.
It originates on the island of Phuket, Soi Ta-iad, Ao Chalong, Muang.
You can get direct international flights to Phuket, and you can also fly there from Bangkok.
- Beginners and advance level Muay Thai
- Western Boxing
- Fitness Training
- Strength & Conditioning Classes
- K1 kickboxing
- They provide All-Inclusive Packages with a value of 3000 a week, 12000 a month, and 36,000 for three months.
- Additionally, they provide a 10% discount on a purchase from their local gear shop.
- They offer various perks according to their Standard, Deluxe, and Premium, and VIP packages.
- They also provide airport pick and drop services. (prices adjust according to number of people)
Tiger Muay Thai offers many other activities besides Muay Thai training. They provide a hotel/resort, numerous indoor and outdoor training spaces, restaurant services, and a large pool.
Muay Thai is best for you since it deals with fighters of different experience levels.
Monday – Saturday
07:00 – 19:00
Sunday (office only)
11:00 – 17:00
SINBI MUAY THAI TRAINING CAMP
Sinbi Muay Thai is a famous site because a Muay Thai boxer champion called Khun Sing established and planned this training camp. Classes are open to anybody, from beginners to professional fighters. They customize and set training routines according to your skill level.
100/15 Moo 7, Saiyuan Road, Rawai, Muang, Phuket
- Pad work
- Shadow Boxing
- Bag work
- One on One technique training with professional instructors
- Their Single class has a duration of 2 hours: 500 baht
- For One-on-one training sessions for 800 baht per hour
- Monthly Muay Thai training: 12,000 baht
- They offer a 20% discount for beginners
- They also provide packages based on Single, Twin, VIP, or Penthouse Housing
They provide a big open-air training centre with an equipped gym consisting of three full-size rings. Sinbi Muay Thai Training camp also offers a Muay Thai gear shop on site, and they have nearby apartments for rent.
Besides stunning scenery, if you want to enjoy an intense training session, then Sinbi’s ideal for you. Their Muay Thai training centre is just a 10-minute drive away from Nai Harn and Rawai beaches.
Monday-Saturday: 7.30 am – 6:00 pm
SITEMAP MUAY THAI
If you have no experience in martial arts, then Sitemap Muay Thai is perfect for beginners like you.
Not only does it offer top-notch equipment and training, but it also offers the best value that you can get in Thailand.
2 moo, 6 Maenatoeng, Pai, Northern Thailand
- Price for a week: US $145 for one week
- Price for a month: US $450
- Upgrades are available for an additional $20 US per week or $54 US per month
- 2 hours of Muay Thai Mon-Sat
- 2 hours Muay Boran sessions Mon-Sat
- Fitness coaching lessons
- Their morning sessions start from 8 am, while their afternoon session is around 4 pm.
- Stretching/warm-up/rope skipping
- Provide shadow-boxing under direct trainer’s instruction
- Bagwork/warm-up supervised by a trainer
- Drills on the bag (punches/knees/kicks/push kicks)
- Sparring or clinching (only for advanced level)
- Core conditioning and Cool down/stretching techniques.
It includes 2 x training sessions, food, housing on-premises, and practice gear at cheap rates. In addition, they offer early morning optional jogging sessions, training equipment, and no age restrictions.
Sometimes they provide rooms in Baan Suan Violin resort nearby, if no accommodation is available on the premises.
They also provide a supportive and friendly environment that is close to relaxing nature.
If you are an outgoing individual, then you will like Sitjemam Muay Thai Training Camp. Since it lies near the hub of Pai, Thailand, you can meet fellow travellers and the beautiful countryside of Northern Thailand!
REVOLUTION MUAY THAI CAMP
Revolution is a household name in the Muay Thai world. It is perfect for those who want to combine Muay Thai with beach vacations because the beautiful Surin Beach is only 400 meters and 200 meters away from Bang Tao Beach.
72/46 Moo 3, Cherng Talay, Thalang, Phuket
- For Muay Thai: 500 baht
- They provide Brazilian jiu-Jitsu for 500 baht
- They also offer Functional fitness within 500 baht
- One-on-one coaching
- Western Boxing for 500 baht
- Monthly Muay Thai training in 11,000 baht
- Monthly all-access packages for 16,000 baht
- They have different packages like the On-Site Fighters’ Room and Champions room.
- They also offer a 20% discount on training and accommodation packages.
They offer monthly packages with lodgings and schooling within 22,000 baht to 35,000 baht. Their extra facilities and consultation like meal planning and goal planning is their primary feature.
If you want to enjoy the air of tropical beaches in addition to Muay Thai Training, then Revolution Muay Thai Camp is perfect for you! They have been ambassadors in Phuket for Sitsongpeenong past six years.
Monday-Saturday from 8 am to 7 pm
Closed on Sundays
Combat 360X Muay Thai camp located near the Los Cabos International Tourist Center offers various training courses. Titled as the top-rated Muay Thai camp in Khao Lak, they offer a customized experience for anyone!
Southern Thailand (Takua Pa, Phang-nga)
- Face to face instructor courses
- MMA courses
- Boxing Techniques
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Cross-training exercises
- Yoga workout
- Cardio kickboxing
- Specialized Muay Thai
- They offer different prices for unlimited group classes like 7000MXN monthly and 2000MXN per week.
- They also provide a customizable Combat 360X personalized training schedule.
This camp is perfect for more concentrated and intimate exercises with people who want face-to-face interaction with instructors. The gorgeous seaside location is a plus.
All their veteran trainers have years of knowledge as ex- Muay Thai champions, with sufficient coaching experience across numerous combat training!
Combat 360X works with you to make the most of your time. If you want some serious, high-quality fitness, weight loss, or Muay Thai workouts, then Combat 360X- La Paz is your ideal choice!
Monday to Saturday: 8am–12pm & 3:30–8pm
Sunday – Closed
PHUKET TOP TEAM
Phuket Top Team has expedited for many MMA and Muay Thai players. The camp mainly focuses on diligent practice. However, if beginners want to experience a rigorous course, they can also join.
Southern Thailand (Chalong, Phuket)
- 3 Muay Thai Rings (Fresh open air)
- 1 Pro MMA training room with full-size matted area
- 1,300 square foot indoor & air-conditioned matted area
- 18 on-premise rooms for housing
- Healthy Thai food restaurant near the camp location
- 1 Strength area for weights and conditioning
- A large office/shop with high-quality equipment at the lowest prices in the entire Phuket district
- They also provide Muay Thai Techniques twice a day
- Brazilian Jiujutsu
- Martial Arts training
- Prices according to Full day classes (600)
- Single class (500)
- Weekly classes (3600)
- Classes per month (11,400)
- Gold Package (12,500)
- Fully equipped restaurant for meal plans
Each Training depends on whether you will practice indoors, outdoors, or privately. If you want a proper certified course, there are promotions available for that as well. Housing prices depend on various packages: On-site and Off-Site Budget Room, On-Site and Off-Site Deluxe Room, Resorts, Apartments, Bungalows, Cottages, Villas, and Hotels.
Phuket Top Team belongs in a quiet area of Chalong. A lively nightlife awaits you here, with authentic markets and beautiful beaches.
This camp is best for those who do not want to participate in the competition and concentrate mainly on improving combat skills and self-defence.
Monday to Saturday: 7:00am-8:00pm
Lionheart Muay Thai Camp inhabits a quiet and peaceful place on Koh Samui Island. If you want a camp equipped with everything according to your need and fitness goals, then this Muay Thai Training Camp is the perfect spot for you.
Southern Thailand – Koh Samui Island (Koh Samui, Surat Thani)
- Muay Thai training with eight “points of contact.”
- Muay Thai Premium offers programs from 3 x healthy meals per day, Private Muay Thai lessons per week, weekly Rejuvenating massages,
- 3 x weekly Muay Thai classes, yoga classes per week, Mobility classes, Jungle run, and Beach training sessions weekly.
- Premium rates include: 12,500 THB for one week, 22,500 THB for two weeks, and 40,000 THB for one month
- Muay Thai Standard packages include: 3,000 THB, 5,000 THB, and 7,000 THB weekly and monthly
- They have on-site facilities like 500 sq. m of training space
- Two boxing rings
- Three bay CrossFit rig
- Kettlebells, dumbells, Olympic bars & weights
- On-site restaurant
Although Lion Heart Muay Thai camp centres on Muay Thai, it also implements a customizable experience for each participant. Moreover, you can even visit the exclusive Ban Tai beach located only 200m away.
For accommodation, they provide a beach resort with a swimming pool and on-site bungalows.
They also offer unlimited access to strength and training facilities, along with their on-site gear shop.
Lion Heart Muay accepts all levels of trainees at their camp (from championship competitors to newbies).
Monday-Saturday: 8:00am to 10:00pm
MUAY CHAIYA BAAN CHANG THAI
Kridakorn Sodprasert has launched and established Muay Chaiya Baan Chang Thai Camp. He was a highly respected prizefighter across Thailand who turned to mentoring and training other aspiring fighters.
This camp primarily focuses on an ancient technique of wits and strategy. Its unique training style attracts a mixture of students globally.
Soi Phatthanakan 69, Lane 13, Prawet, Bangkok 10250, Thailand
- Different stages of training exercises based on Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Level
- Strength building training
- Three Treasure Steps
- One on one practice
- Thai pads and Sandbags
- Defence Training
- Online Muay Thai courses for 3,000 baht / 10 sessions; for 1 hour 30 mins per session
It does not offer any specific accommodation for on-site locations.
Muay Chai Baan Chang Tai has specialized in learning this strategy for a long time. This camp emphasizes tradition and is the best choice for learning ancient techniques to practice Muay Thai and fusing it into your fighting style.
You should consider this camp if you want the choice between one on one training or group sessions.
Monday to Saturday: 10:00am-8:00pm
TWIN TIGER MUAY THAI
Downtown Tiger Muay Thai has a large number of former professional fighters under their establishment. They provide campsites in groups and one-on-one tutoring. This camp is all about resilience, no matter what level of experience you have (novice to professionals). They have a strict built-in philosophy for each trainer, TRADITION, DISCIPLINE, VICTORY.
Pattaya 3rd Rd, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri, Thailand
- 7-meter ring
- There are two types of memberships, with a trainer and without a trainer, the price range is accordingly.
- A session with a trainer can cost anywhere from 300 to-36,000 according to your duration.
- Without trainer costs around 200-9,000 from 1-100 days.
- They provide training pads, gloves, hand wraps, and other equipment.
They provide an active nightlife due to tourist attractions, a beautiful beach, easy travelling since it is closer to Bangkok, and off-site hotel accommodation ranging from economy to luxury.
Twin Tiger Training Center resides in the heart of Pattaya, meaning everything is nearby.
Monday – Saturday 8:00AM until 8:00PM.
KINGKA MUAY THAI CAMP
Located among the leafy coconut trees in South Phuket, Kingka Muay Thai Camp offers planned meals and transportation arrangements.
- 43/42 Moo 7, Viset Road, Rawai, Muang, Phuket
- Provides boxing gloves, hand wraps, shin guards, ankle guards, and belly/kick pads
- Single class for 2 hours in 300 baht
- Weekly, 2 x classes daily for 3,000 baht
- Monthly, 2 x classes per day within 10,000 baht
- Offers meals and a wide range of courses
Kingka Supa Muay Thai in Rawai offers accommodation within budget-friendly options in the vicinity of the camp. They provide about 15 air-conditioned bungalows and dormitories close to their boxing ring.
Essentially, you can learn Muay Thai at any point in your training. Perhaps you have just newly started, or maybe you have been practising for a while. With Kingka Supa, you have the perfect opportunity to learn Muay Thai at any stage in your life.
Monday–Saturday from 7 am to 7 pm
Sundays from 9 am to 6 pm
Thailand’s Muay Thai camps are the best in the world. You will have the opportunity to train twice daily with access to the best tutors in the world. This article has helped introduce the best Muay Thai camps you can find in Thailand for an authentic Muay Thai experience.
Since this list includes some of the most reliable camps for beginners, you can now easily single out any pick according to your tastes!
Each Muay Thai Camp on this list has its distinctive quality.
Some camps concentrate on professional coaching, while others focus on relaxation with a picturesque view and cardio. No matter how many credible options you may find, it eventually boils down to your expected outcomes and what you might be looking for in a Muay Thai Training Camp.
One thing is consistent though, no matter which one you pick, you will get the experience of a lifetime!