50 Tips to Keep Your Kids Busy
Children: Try to keep them always busy because they soon can get tired and then you can relax. Here are 50 tips to keep your kids busy!
1. Together crafts.
2. Together, cooking / baking.
3. If the weather is nice outside, making a ” car wash ” for the kids, with water and a passage where the children with go-karts, bikes, scooters, etc. are going through.
4. Camping in the garden.
5. Pool with pit balls, a lot of fun.
6. When the weather is nice, make fun with art making ” Cars ” made of cardboard boxes.
7. Water balloons fight, only if the weather is nice.
8. Twister, but with paint.
9. Dice with emotions and animals, children should try to imitate, so eg. A happy elephant.
10. Bowling with bottled water.
11. Shaving sliding on a large canvas.
12. Lasers like in the movies, exercise secret agent mission: Make strings attached to the wall, and the children should try to get there by going WITHOUT touching the rope.
13. Film hold afternoon
14. To the playground (Indoor), zoo or amusement park
15. Activities Board make for little ones, so with all kinds of locks and doors, and switches etc.
16. Create a hut blankets.
17. Give children a disposable camera, do crazy things and take photos with them. Then bringing to the development service, to the action to get some exercise books, stickers and glitter pens / markers and then make a nice book of the nice afternoon.
18. Get Together, sandwiches and then picnic in the park.
19. Mama help with the housework, eg. Vacuuming or mopping.
20. Sing songs.
21. Candy / Cake bites.
22. Worms eat: Do Jello straw worms in a few straws and let stand in the refrigerator ..
23. Finger painting
24. If it’s raining outside, magnet letters fish in the bathtub.
25. Together, water plants.
26. Balloon Game: The balloon must not touch otherwise you off the ground.
27. Along or with mom picking flowers.
28. Turn on all rear seats together and pretend you’re in the train, bus and / or aircraft.
29. Alphabet search: Ex. search for objects with the W, as a watering can.
30. A pool filled with bubble bath and a slide.
31. Make ice creams.
32. Child and parent hold an interview, (Also record to revisit it later).
33. Large bag full of water, similar to a waterbed but outdoor for children.
34. Large paper carpet, and then the children can finger paint or with the feet in the paint.
35. Water gun fight.
36. Picking Along with mommy / daddy apples or any other fruit and put them in a basket.
37. Pirates play: A bar that you have to keep balance.
38. Your child (s) learns to swim.
39. Blow bubbles in the backyard.
40. Teach your child (s) to tie your shoelaces.
41. Together bicycles.
42. Looks like throwing things at the fair.
43. Fill a basin with water and let it make fun, eg. A rubber duck, caps, cups float, paper boat.
44. Together, make a snowman in winter.
45. Walking with the children.
46. Little ones that can creep in a bubble paper, very very nice.
47. DVDs player for long trips.
48. Find ladybirds
49. Your children read along you
50. Creative to do with food, like baking a cake and let the kids decorate with sweets / sprinkles / dips, etc.